- Competition Young Package is meant for young designers up to 30 years of age. May I participate if I am already 30 years old?
Young Package is open to all designers born after January 1st 1983.
- In terms and conditions, the emphasis on ecology is not mentioned. Is not the ecological aspect of the works important to you?
Modern package design can’t omit ecological approach that is why we highlight this in the propositions of the competition by saying that ecology is one of the criteria that the jury will consider during evaluation. It is possible that in the following years the ecological theme would represent the main topic.
- May I register more works at the same time?
Every participant may register unlimited number of works. However, it is needed to register each work separately.
- May I participate in the competition despite that I have not studied design or other study focused on art?
Yes, the competition is open to any young creators regardless their education.
- Is the graphical concept important for the registered package?
In the category of Product Package, the solution of the package is primary, i.e. content, space, ergonomics, and caps. Graphics is secondary during the evaluation of the competition work. On the other side, the graphical concept is intimately connected to the package design so that we will appreciate when the contestant does take the graphical concept into consideration. In the past years, those who paid attention to both the functional and the aesthetic aspect were the most likely to win the competition. Find inspiration in our Gallery of past winners.
- More artists participated on the creation of the artwork, can all authors enroll within one registration?
Yes, you can enter all names within one registration.